Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Felipe Garcia Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
A Physiatrist maybe the best Doctor to have in the 21st century, I chose Dr Garcia simply because he is a Physiatrist (additionally trained in Orthopedics, physiology (understands pain), with nutrition & other stuff) not only does the specialty meet with my personal medical situation, but his deeper understanding of orthopedic issues kind of allows me to have THREE Doctors in one, a Nutritionist, a pain manager, & Orthopod with Skeletal Muscle training. * As a L2,3 Paraplegic not only do I have a family Doctor, but I have Dr Garcia as well, to manage the discomfort (pain) I experience 24 X 7 as a post Spinal Cord injured patient of 26 years. * Garcia is laid back, yet very engaging, he's a happy guy to be around, and he knows & loves his trade, plus from the looks of the waiting area, I'd say the Doctor is an Art lover. The staff is polite, friendly, and courteous.. Dr Garcia has provided me with excellent care for years, and I recommend you set an appointment to see him!
My experience with Dr. Garcia has always been a good one, the wait time is very short, the atmosphere is laid back not hectic, and the office staff has been very nice to me every visit. Dr. Garcia himself is very nice his bedside manners is superb, he really takes the time to listen to me and any concerns I have he will listen no matter the case. If you are looking for a great pain management doctor he is the one you need to see, nobody else. He has been the only doctor to help reduce and manage my pain, he is a GEM and I would not give him up!
31 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Felipe Garcia Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsIntegrative Medical Center, 1615 W Oleander St Ste A, Fort Worth, TX
Dr. Felipe Garcia Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.