Dr. Felix Albano Is this you?

1.9

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Felix Albano?

Posted on January 6th, 2015

Dr. Albano is very old and should really consider retiring. On two separate occasions I had appointments with him and he provide incorrect information from my file. I will not see him again. He seems confused.

AWFUL!!! STAY AWAY!!!

Posted on March 19th, 2014

By far the WORST Dr. and Staff i have ever encountered!! STAY AWAY YOU HAVE BEEN WARRNED!! Can`t believe this old man can still practice medicine!! Staff is Rude and should be Ashamed of themselves!! !

Posted on November 30th, 2011

Front workers were rude. Patient asked if could put the volume of the their Accent Health tv and they didnt even answer patient.

think twice before seeing this doctor

Posted on May 26th, 2009

I have seen him 3 times now. Each time we waited over 2 hours. During the visits he constantly forgets things that you've just told him. He's rude and had no knowledge of what was in my chart. During the last appointment while we were waiting to be since we over heard him complaining to his nurse about our insurance . He was say something about "this is how we treat people on _____ ins. " "they will have to wait ". We waited in his examination room over an hour. During the exam he didn't even address me but only address my spouse. This doctor clearly should retire as he doesn't seem to care about medicine but just the pay check .

Posted on April 11th, 2016