- Univeristy Of Florida Health At Jacksonville
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Felix D Banadera MD
Dr. Felix D Banadera, MD is a doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL, with another office in Jacksonville, FL. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics.
Dr. Felix D Banadera has 2 locations
Dr. Felix D Banadera has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Felix D Banadera has the following 4 expertise
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Congenital Anomalies
- High-Risk Deliveries
- Premature Infants
25 Years Experience
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Felix D Banadera Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Felix D Banadera
Dr. Banadera graduated from the Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women in 1995. He works in Jacksonville, FL and 1 other location and specializes in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Banadera is affiliated with Univeristy Of Florida Health At Jacksonville.