Dr. Felix Chien Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Felix Chien?

He is very grounded and explains things clearly.

Posted on November 23rd, 2017

Many of the primary physicians I have gone to have spoken in a language I can only describe as "fogspeak". They literally fall in love with their words and start spouting Latin phrases that are incomprehensible. I like the fact that Dr. Chien is able to simplify the language and put aside my worries. He provided me with options that agreed with my lifestyle. He is a very smart man and incredibly well grounded. I am indebted to him.

He is so smart and so kind.

Posted on October 25th, 2017

He's very small and likeable. And doesn't bite back. He is one of the most educated physicians I have ever run into anywhere. He is extremely well poised but at times he starts talking the Southern California vernacular which can be somewhat annoying. But he's a great GP and I trust his words implicitly.

Nice people. Very warm and welcoming atmosphere.

Posted on August 4th, 2017

Dr. Chien's office is warm comforting. Just looking at his office, you see that it reflects his own multifaceted interests and sense of life's enjoyment. His receptionists are very quiet and listen very intently to try to accommodate requests. His office is not sterile and intimidating, and I think that was the most endearing quality. Dr. C is very approacheable, down to Earth. You can hear a slight Southern accent if you listen closely enough. He wants to build relationships and his questions are really searching like he is trying to get a feel for your goals and aspirations. I am just very happy that I found such a nice, accessible Doctor in Manhattan.

Kind hearted...good soul

Posted on August 4th, 2017

Dr. C is just a kind hearted good natured doctor. He tries very hard to make you feel better and put you in control of your own life. Happiness is work and is something difficult to achieve. My health was really bad, and I lost hope. I lost my house in Malibu and suffered financial setbacks that sent me down in a tailspin. But the good Doctor helped me regain my energy. I started surfing again and regained my peace of mind through yoga and mindfulness. His knowledge base goes beyond just traditional medicine and he can discuss many subjects at length and yet still find humor at life's unpredictability. He is a great Doc.

Impressive body of knowledge and generally nice guy to talk to.

Posted on April 1st, 2017

I was overall very impressed by his body of medical knowledge as well as his keen ability to discuss wide ranging medical topics. He is easy to talk to and has an extremely good sense of humor and is very approachable. His staff is also very nice. Honestly, I will stay with this Doc as long as his practice accepts my insurance

Wonderfully Compasionate

Posted on November 21st, 2016

He gave common sense, down to earth advice. He didn't talk down to me though I knew he had this vast array of information. He was also very conscious of my time and busy schedule

Best Doc Ever.

Posted on May 8th, 2015

He is straight up one of the best Docs I've ever met. He treated me like a real human being and showed me respect. I was self-treating myself and did a few things wrong. He didn't judge me. Just gave me some good advice, and I got better.

A good Doctor matters

Posted on July 24th, 2012

I cannot be more pleased with the selection of this Doctor as my primary. I have been with him for over 2 years, and my health has improved markedly. He has been pro-active, positive, and encouraging. i am also pleased with his nurse who provides an abundance of healthful tools and is always accessible. However, I cannot say I am pleased with the group as a whole. Good doctors are scarce here and many times, they try to shift you over to theIncompetent docs, especially if you have bad insurance. Don't letHigh Deserr do that to you. Thank God I have my PPO. The onlyother Doctor I would recommend is Dr.Parazo at this place.

I don't think any physician has done so much for me.

Posted on June 18th, 2012

I transferred from my long-time physician to Dr. Chien's practice witha great deal of trepidation, not knowingwhat would happen. I am genuinely pleased with the care I am currently receiving and Dr. Chien's self-effacing humor is a welcome respite from the arrogance I've received from other medical professionals.

is the best.

Posted on May 18th, 2012

Posted on November 10th, 2011

I was greeted by a smiling face when I walk in and the paperwork was already mailed to me so it was a pretty easy process. When I went to the back of the office, my vitals were taken, some questions were asked and then the doctor came in. I was concerned about a ball I felt in my breast and he barely even took a notice or talked to me about it. He asked me if I had any other concerns wrote me a script and sent me on my way. With all do respect to the medical field, I would've appreciated him acting like I was somewhat of a priority and slowing down for the appointment.

Very comprehensive doctor.

Posted on October 18th, 2011

He is probably one of the better physicians in the area. Hard to obtain an appointment to meet with him, but my friends tell me that he is a very good physician, and I was pleased once I talked with him. The only problem I have is his availability, but otherwise he's a fantastic Doc. And his nurses Teresa and Marisol are swell too.