Dr. Felix A Conte Jr Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Felix A Conte Jr?

We consulted with Dr. Conte as a result of my son's delayed puberty. Dr. Conte's many years of experience have been invaluable. His unique and gregarious personality lends itself to comfortable discussions of sensitive matters. Dr. Conte is thoughtful, caring, compassionate and dedicated. He returns calls promptly and goes that extra mile for you in considering the issues and possible approaches. I can say without reservation that he is fabulous!

Dr Conte is an exceptional pediatrician

I took our seven year old son, who has been having abdominal and bowel issues, to see Dr Conte, and I could not be more impressed with how professional he is, how outstanding he is as a doctor and how nice as a person. We had previously seen Dr Trujillo at the same office (who was sick herself with flu today) and she also was outstanding. Both Dr Conte and Dr Trujillo have gone out of their way to check our son thoroughly, in the knowledge that I lost my first son to cancer at the age of five. They are both extraordinarily kind people, the ideal kind of doctor you want your child to see.

A wonderful doctor

My children have had Dr Conte as there medical doctor. He is a wonderful, great, nice and awesome man. He treated my four children when he was at Kaiser in Modesto. My children miss him as well as I do. He always went above and beyond his job title. He would call us at home and he cared so much for us. We miss you Doctor Conte.

He is the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.

Dr. Felix A Conte Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sonora, CA.