Dr. Felix Ekanem Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Felix Ekanem?

Horrible DR.

Posted on March 21st, 2010

I went to Pittsburg hospital and Dr. Ekanem was my childs Dr. he came in and the first thing he said was why are you bringing your kid here. This is no place for a Kid you need to take him to a pediatrician and then basically told me i was a bad mother. He left me in tears and i was crying and all this was done in front of my 2 yr. old daughter. When he was done talking bad about me he just walked out. Didnt even attend my daughter. So i had to leave and go to another hospital bc my kids doctor is closed today. Bottom line he is a bad doctor who is letting his way of life come in between his way of practicing medicine. Do not recommend what so ever.

Very disrespectful