Dr. Felix E Ermolenko Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Felix E Ermolenko?

Terrific

Only saw him a couple times after I was admitted to the hospital from the ER. However, he and his assistant were terrific! I would definitely go to him as a regular patient if I didn't already have a doctor that I have been seeing for 18 years. (The only reason I didn't give higher rating for "ease of appointment" or "follow-up" were because they didn't really apply in my case. Wait time also didn't apply, but I could not submit the review without something in those categories)

Beware!!!!

It was the absolute worst experience I've encountered with a hospitalist or any physician.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Felix E Ermolenko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pensacola, FL.