Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Felix Evangelista
Dr. Felix Evangelista, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Somerset, NJ. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Evangelista is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway, Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County and Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp. He speaks English.
Dr. Felix Evangelista has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Felix Evangelista has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Felix Evangelista has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Felix Evangelista is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Evangelista is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Saint Peter's University Hospital
Saint Peter`s University Hospital and Medical Center
The Bristol Myers Squibb Children's Hospital At R.
The Bristol Myers Squibb Children`s Hospital at R.W. Johnson
45 Years Experience
Universidad Central Del Este (Uce)
Graduated in 1968
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Dr. Felix Evangelista accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & Directions15 Clyde Rd, Somerset, NJ
Dr. Felix Evangelista is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Somerset, NJ.