Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. M Freshwater
Dr. M Freshwater, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL, with another office in Miami, FL. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand and Plastic Surgery. Dr. Freshwater is affiliated with University of Miami Hospital & Clinics, Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital and Miami Children's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. M Freshwater has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. M Freshwater has the following 1 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Freshwater is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
Miami Children's Hospital
South Miami Hospital Inc
Cedars Medical Center
Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
41 Years Experience
Yale University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Jackson Health System
Dr. M Freshwater accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. M Freshwater is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.