Dr. Felix G Gurman Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Felix G Gurman?

I have been going to Smart Pain Management for over 3 years. I have seen the same person for most of my visits. My last visit I had to see Dr. Gurman. I waited for over an hour until he barged into the exam room with out knocking and sat down in front of me. He never asked how I was doing, he just went right into speaking to me about my urine test that came back positive for suboxone ( a sublingual film medication) that my husband has been prescribed. Before I could even get a word out he said " it can not be transferred through skin". I asked him if it could from kissing and he said " I don't know' then said I had to submit another urine test and walked out. He mumbled something as he left the room. I did not receive my prescriptions for my meds nor did he offer any thing to help me with my pain issues. I called in and they did send in a script 5 days later for 1/2 the dosage.

He's very attentive and professional. Treats me with respect, which is sometimes rare at other pain centers.

Dr. Felix G Gurman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dundalk, MD.