Have you seen Dr. Felix J Gonzalez?

In the Best Capable Hands..

Dr. Felix Gonzalez is hands down the best Doctor I have ever met. He is a very respectful, compassionate, and professional doctor who treats his patients with the utmost kindness. He is extremely knowledgeable and committed to all his patients. Dr. Gonzalez has been my doctor for the last 30 some years. From the moment you meet him, he makes you feel at ease and he explains everything in detail. Dr. Gonzalez practices internal medicine and at the same time he is an incredible Gastroenterologist. His entire team is wonderful and extremely friendly, treating all patients with a lot of respect. All of them are great, Janet, Raima, Lazarito, Lucy, Maria, Eva, they are all top notch. I just had my colonoscopy and endoscopy with Dr. Gonzalez, and as always it was an easy and fast procedure. I would recommend Dr. Gonzalez to anyone without hesitation as I know they will be quite pleased to be in such great and capable hands.

Excelente trato en la oficina y excelente medico,muy professional y atento con sus pacientes.100% garantizado

NOT SO FRIENDLY STAFF

Well let's see today is the second visit I would be having with this Doctor. After 2 cancellations (not on my part) and not so nice staffing personnel I hope to be in and out with no issues. last time I was her I believe I waited 1 1/2 hours to see the Doc and then he spent a total of like 15 minutes listening to my concerns. But nevertheless the lady at the front counter was quick enough to ask for the Doctor deductible "cash only". Simply put non caring staff from beginning to end. I'll be changing my primary Doc after today!

BEST DOCTOR EVER

Dr. Gonzalez cured a nasal problem I hadthat o other dr. Could. He is a fabulous dr.

Terrible doctor

I would not allw this dr to treat my dog.

Excellent Physician!

I have been in the health care field for 25 years and have been a patient of Dr. Gonzalez's for 10 years. He is far and away one of the best diagnosticians and physicians I have had the pleasure of working with. I highly recommend him and his staff!

Dr. Felix J Gonzalez is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hialeah, FL.

Dr. Felix J Gonzalez Is this you?