Dr. Felix Horng Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Felix Horng?

Nothing ever gets done here

Posted on December 16th, 2016

No one ever picks up the phone, you can only leave messages. They promise to call you back in 48 hours which is a long time especially if you are sick to wait for a call back from your doctor but even after 48 hours no one ever calls you back. Happened to me two times in a row in the past two weeks.

Best caring and knowlegeable PCP ever!

Posted on December 5th, 2013

Out of the many family practitioners I've known, and being in the health field myself (epidemiologist), I've found in Dr. Felix Horng one of the most knowledgeable and caring physicians ever to have me as a patient. Dr. Horng welcomes you with total attention and great interest; he takes whatever time is necessary to complete his assessment and answer any and all your questions. Moreover, he exceeds the 'common core' of knowledge for general practice physicians, being capable of managing a diverse range of issues over the spectrum of ages and conditions. Always responsive, caring, thoroughly professional and totally knowledgeable. I doubt you'd find a better GP. All my family and their families are now a part of his practice! Doesn't walk on water but comes pretty darn close to the arechetype of perfect healer!

Awesome Doctor

Posted on March 8th, 2013

Since I have had a lot of exposure to the medical field due to numerous medical issues in my family, I am extremely careful choosing doctors for my family. Over the last few years, my husband and I have seen Dr. Horng at Woodbury Medical and have always received exemplary service and care. We have never had to wait long, have always received great medical advice, and any prescriptions have immediately been electronically sent to my pharmacy thus minimizing wait times (huge plus when you are feeling sick!). Dr. Horng is also incredibly patient with answering my many medical questions and is always kind and compassionate. My husband and I will be life long patients of Dr. Horng.

Great Doctor!!!

Posted on January 25th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Horng for over three years now. He is everything you could ever want in a Family Doctor. I cannot imagine going to anyone else.

Posted on September 22nd, 2017