Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Felix Y Ma
Dr. Felix Y Ma, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sterling, VA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Ma is affiliated with Henrico Doctors Hospital-Forest, Inova Fair Oaks Hospital and Fauquier Hospital. Dr. Ma has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Felix Y Ma has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Felix Y Ma has the following 8 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Holistic Health
Dr. Felix Y Ma is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Nice man but tends to depend on Internet based diagnostic tools like Web MD. Further, I feel as a doctor, he is well versed in ailments but lacks the ability to figure out what is wrong with his patients thus the excessive use of sub-par tools like Web MD. I would expect more from someone with a medical degree than to use this type of technology to figure out what the problem is - and in most cases, these tools are wrong...
Kind caring, willing to listen. Staff is awesome!
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Ma is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Hennepin County Medical Center
Dr. Felix Y Ma accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
Locations & DirectionsLmg Immediate And Primary Care Center, 46440 Benedict Dr Ste 107, Sterling, VA
Dr. Felix Y Ma is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sterling, VA.