Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Felix Millhouse Jr
Dr. Felix Millhouse Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Daly City, CA, with other offices in San Mateo, CA and Daly City, CA (and 2 other locations). He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology. Dr. Millhouse is affiliated with St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco, Seton Medical Center and California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Felix Millhouse Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and training on specific interventional treatments for heart disease, such as angioplasties and stents. These methods use catheterization, which reduces recovery time as well as scarring after surgery.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Millhouse is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
Seton Medical Center
California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Mills-Peninsula Health Services
California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
Mills-Peninsula Health Services Opens in new window
Ucsf Med Ctr
Seton Med Ctr, Daly City, Ca
California Pacific Med Center Cal Campus Hospital
California Pacific Medical Center Opens in new window
37 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Felix Millhouse Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Felix Millhouse Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Daly City, CA.