F Olash Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen F Olash?

Good Doctor

Posted on August 11th, 2015

Dr Olash is a great caring doctor. It's a shame because of all the crooked politicians he can no longer do my pain management after my 2 cervical spine fusions. Lawmakers really screwed all of the citizens. Made it almost impossible for people that need strong pain meds to live daily. Instead they have created a heroin and aids epidemic KY wide. Let the doctor's be doctors and the crooked politicians be just that!!

Posted on October 31st, 2009

I find Dr FA Olash a very kind and concerned doctor. He goes out of way to see that you get the best possible care and understanding of your condition and see you get a follow up visit if necessary. I have been his patient for some time now and have and will continue to recommend him above all doctors I know of. I plan to continue a very pleasent association with him for all my medical conditions and needs. He is excellent. I am beginning to retire and don't want to fine another doctor as I have the best.

Posted on May 27th, 2015