Dr. Felix H Savoie III Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Felix H Savoie III?

Torn labrum

I could not be more pleased with the results of my complicated shoulder surgery. Today I have restored full use of my shoulder and mist all range of motion. I feel so lucky and blessed to have had such a talented person perform my surgery . Forever greatful

i've been to dozens of orthopedic surgeons and his is one of the nicest and seems very knowledgeable. That said, in three visits I waited an hour each time to see him. Understand that doctors have emergencies, but combined with no alert from staff...about wait I will find another Dr.

Repeat Customer

Great surgeon better man. I've had five surgeries by him. If I have to get a sixth he'll be the one who does it.

He is the best. I was treated with the utmost respect and have had no problems since my surgery in 2003.

mrs

dr Savoie took exceptional care of my rotator cuff. It has been several years since my surgery and I have no pain or problems with range of motion. He is a skilled and kind surgeon! I highly recommend him!

The ACL/Meniscus Surgery Possible

My experience with this doctor was horrible! Following release from military active duty in Iraq in 2007, I tore my ACL and meniscus playing soccer. As I didn't have insurance at the time of military release, the VA outsourced the work to Tulane Medical Dr. Savoi. To make a long story short, it's been 5 year later and my is worst off than when I tore my ACL! Because of this bad surgery, MY QUALITY OF LIFE HAS SIGNIFICANTLY DECREASED. I can't play any sports - all I can do is run. I've gotten opinions from two different orthopedic doctors since then, and both have said that it was a really bad job. I have several follow-ups but he seemed uninterested in fixing anything. There was not followup on his behalf. Although I'm not 100% sure, I think it was an intern that performed the job under his supervisions. If that's the case, it's pathetic that they use VA patients as "guinea pigs" to teach new interns. Regardless, Dr. Savoi is responsible for my horrible surgery. I would not recomend this doctor unless you are rich or are someone who is well known. Otherwise, you will get mediocre care.

A Unique Surgeon Called to Provide Patient Care and Teach Others

I have been a patient of Dr. Savoie off and on for several years. He has performed surgery on both my right and left shoulder within the past year. He and his staff are extremely professional, all about patient care, in a very efficient and well coordinated manner. I highly recommend Dr. Savoie and The Tulane Medical Center for the care which they provide.

The Coolest and Greatest Dr I have ever met

Dr Savoie was an angel for me. I am a professional stuntman and had a freaky fall in my backyard and broke my humerous bone in my left arm on Dec. 20th, my very good friend gave me his card and I call to make an appointment. I was very worried about my career. When I first met him I knew right away that I was in good hands. His confidence, but not cocky made me feel very good about my surgery. I have never had surgery before so I had so many questions and he would answer them through email if it was after hours very quickly.My surgery went as planned very well and I will make a full recovery.The Best of all is he came back to New Orleans after Katrina when many were leaving and relocating and New Orleans at it's lowest point. Now Tulane has the Best Sports Dr to me in the world.Thank you Dr Buddy you have given me back my career when I was in the prime of my job.

i had been to a hand surgeon who had tried several things but failed to diagnose me correctly. Dr. Savoie looked at my mri and diagnosed it before he even saw me. Then confirmed the problem upon exam. The surgery went well and he did a superb job.

Dr. Felix H Savoie III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.