Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Felix A Sosa has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 37
In 2006 I was told I had advanced liver disease and after calling 6 Liver Specialists who would not even see me y wife took me to her Dr Felix Sosa he put me in the hospital straight from his office on my first appointment. He told me not to worry he would take care of me. He put me on the transplant list the same day. True to his word he nurtured me for 3 years before I received my transplant and he still monitors me today. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs chronic care. He is also in Viera now.
I would love to give them all stars, however his office staff makes that nearly impossible. I would've left a long time ago to find a different doctor but bc I like him so much I decided to stock with him. It just seems to be getting worse though. They are horrible at following up on results or responding to any questions or refills and prior authorizations. They are very unprofessional!
Dr. Sosa is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsFelix Anthony Sosa Md, 780 E Merritt Island Cswy, Merritt Island, FL
Dr. Felix A Sosa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Merritt Island, FL.