- 38 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
- 2 specialties
- 10 expertise
- 1 location
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Felix K Tam MD
Dr. Felix K Tam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Modesto, CA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Felix K Tam has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Felix K Tam has the following 10 expertise
- Hepatitis C
- Celiac Disease
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
38 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1981
Uc Davis Medical Center
Dr. Felix K Tam Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Felix K Tam's office for more information.
4601 Dale Rd Modesto, CA : (209) 735-5000
More about Dr. Felix K Tam
As your physician, I value my relationship with you. And I know that maintaining a good relationship means being able to communicate with each other. My colleagues and I have developed My Doctor Online so that we can stay in touch more easily. Because the better connected we are, the healthier you are.
Locations & DirectionsKAISER PERMANENTE MODESTO MEDICAL CENTER, 4601 Dale Rd, Modesto, CA
Dr. Felix K Tam is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Modesto, CA.