Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Felix Urman
Felix Urman is a Doctor primarily located in Somerset, NJ. Their specialties include Dermatology. They speak English.
Felix Urman has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Felix Urman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 48
After going to several doctors for a rash that my son had, and five months of consist itching, we went to Dr Urma. Within two months he diagnosed him with Hodgkin's lymphoma. He called within five minutes of my son being home from a chest xray and called his primary right away. He called through out treatment and showed great concern. He is five years in remission and we are forever thankful to Dr. Urma.
Dr. Urman cleared up skin tags and itchyness around the neck bothering me for years. He's so compassionate and soft spoken and caring! Did not feel uncomfortable at all with full body scan first time. I would give the office staff Fair since they could improve abit in customer service overall. But love Dr. Urman!
Felix Urman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Health Garden State
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
Locations & Directions75 Veronica Ave, Somerset, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Felix Urman - Dermatology in Somerset, NJ, in this video.
Felix Urman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Somerset, NJ.