Dr. Felix Urman Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Felix Urman?

Carol

Posted on November 1st, 2017

After going to several doctors for a rash that my son had, and five months of consist itching, we went to Dr Urma. Within two months he diagnosed him with Hodgkin's lymphoma. He called within five minutes of my son being home from a chest xray and called his primary right away. He called through out treatment and showed great concern. He is five years in remission and we are forever thankful to Dr. Urma.

Best Doctor and Staff

Posted on October 8th, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Urman for awhile now and has always been EFFICIENT and QUICK! The office staff are SO kind and friendly (women and a man) I would HIGHLY suggest seeing Dr. Urman for all your dermatologic needs.

Dr. Urman is Gold Star

Posted on September 6th, 2017

Dr. Urman cleared up skin tags and itchyness around the neck bothering me for years. He's so compassionate and soft spoken and caring! Did not feel uncomfortable at all with full body scan first time. I would give the office staff Fair since they could improve abit in customer service overall. But love Dr. Urman!

Most efficient office

Posted on May 18th, 2017

Had a cyst i wanted to remove on my neck, but couldn't take time off. Dr Urman did it at 7:20 am before the office officially opened. Completely painless and i was at work by 9 the same day. No problems with the staff

Terrible office staff

Posted on April 4th, 2017

Office staff is the rudest staff ever encountered. Dr Urman should fire them as a fast as possible and start from scratch. I have never seen such incompetence before. They say you are only as good as your office staff..

Great Doctor!

Posted on February 6th, 2017

Dr Urman is the consummate professiinal. He took me in within 5 minutes, explained my procedure (sebaceous cyst removal), and made me very comfortable. He removed the cyst and sewed me up with absolute precision. I wouldn't use anyone else after this experience.

excellent Doctor, TERRIBLE STAFF

Posted on January 31st, 2017

love the doctor, excellent service from him. in the other hand the staff things their are not getting paid to do their job. specially the Spanish girl giving attitude.

Posted on November 3rd, 2015

The best Dr. I have ever been to recommend him to all my friends and family and they feel the same as I do.

Rude staff

Posted on October 19th, 2015

I think the Doctor is OK. But his staff is very rude I have no idea they often give conflicting and contradictory answers and when you say that was not what you said previously they will get sarcastic or pretend they never gave out the information.

Knows his stuff

Posted on July 26th, 2015

Saw Dr. Urman for rash around my my eyes that I was given a steroid cream by another derm. Was using it for 3 month but only got worse. Dr Urman diagnosed a form of Rosacea, stopped the steroid and gave me minocycline. Now after 3 weeks the rash is completely gone

Calming effect

Posted on March 10th, 2015

Very very pleased with visit for check up and body scan with Dr. Urman. He has a very nice pleasing, calming and professional manner in which he conducts himself. Doesn't rush you but is very efficient and courteous. Answered all my questions and concerns and I felt very comfortable and he calmed my anxiety that I had of visiting a dermatologist. If I knew it was this easy I wouldn't have waited several years. But, waiting to find a gem in Dr. Urman was well worth the wait.

Posted on December 18th, 2014

Excellent physician. He is a model for how physicians should be. Not looking for money like a lot of dermatologist. Actually has compassion, and professionalism, and helps you out.