4.8

Have you seen Felix Urman?

My husband and I have been patients of doctor Urman for two years. He is outstanding. Quickly assess the diagnosis and and explains it in a friendly and clear manner.You leave his office with a plan of action to heal the issue . We have recommended friends and family and they are also satesfied. His office hours are very flexible and staff is accommodating. If you are looking for a Dermotologist that cares about his patients, don't look any further . Carmela and Mark Levas

very comfortable

I had a growing growth that my primary was not sure about. She referred me to dr urman. He looked at it and reassured me it was nothing to worry about in a very calm and reassuring way. Very nice bedside manner.

good experience

Dr Urman has treated my whole family over the past 5 years. He is always on time and has a good bedside manner. We have been very satisfied with the treatments we've received and would highly recommend him.

I had two situations where two other physicians were initially wrong with their diagnosis, Dr. Urman came through with flying colors with the diagnosis. He is my favorite doctor, he is one of the smartest Dermotologist I’ve ever been too. I put my complete confidence in him. Also the fact that he has Sunday hours, sold me considering how hard it to see a doctor when you work f/t. I have referred him on many occasions where my friends were completely satisfied. Thank you Dr. Urman, were so lucky to have you as our Dr. I will continue to recommend you, your the best!

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Urman has been treating my skin problem for a few years. His is an excellent dermatologist who is knowledgeable and quick. I recommended him to my family and they were happy with their treatments.

I find Dr. Urman to be quite sharp with his quick and accurate diagnosis each time I have visited him. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a good dermatologist.

Felix Urman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Somerset, NJ.