Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Feng Bai has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Pain Medicine
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Horrible!! Asks why I'm here, I tell him I fell off a roof and already had shoulder surgery 5 months ago. Tingling and numbness in arm and hand and my thumb no longer works. Plus back has hurt for months and ibuprofen not cutting it. Never looks at my spine and writes a script for ibuprofen and says I'll see you in 4 weeks. Unfortunately for me he's a workers comp doc but if anyone has the choice choose someone else.
Dr. Bai does not care about your condition. He herds you like cattle, with usually an hour wait. He doesn't listen to what you say, and just wants to get you out of his office, after he bills your insurance. NO follow up, no return calls, I could go on and on. I have been a patient there for over 5 years and finally found a replacement. In my opinion, all should do the same.
Dr. Bai is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Fourth Military Medical University
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Feng Bai accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTracy Rehabilitation & Pain, 2160 W Grant Line Rd Ste 110, Tracy, CA
Dr. Feng Bai is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Tracy, CA.