Dr. Feng Bai Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Feng Bai?

The Worst

Posted on August 12th, 2016

Do NOT even bother seeing this "quack" . He does not diagnose problems correctly at all. My neurosurgeon told me to stay away from him, and I switched,m thank god !

Posted on August 3rd, 2016

the worst pain dr. have ever been too...stay away...he in inconsiderate, yells,, tells you if you don't like it go somewhere else...speaks little English..

Listens to nothing

Posted on September 18th, 2015

Horrible!! Asks why I'm here, I tell him I fell off a roof and already had shoulder surgery 5 months ago. Tingling and numbness in arm and hand and my thumb no longer works. Plus back has hurt for months and ibuprofen not cutting it. Never looks at my spine and writes a script for ibuprofen and says I'll see you in 4 weeks. Unfortunately for me he's a workers comp doc but if anyone has the choice choose someone else.

The WORST DR I have been to

Posted on December 6th, 2013

Dr. Bai does not care about your condition. He herds you like cattle, with usually an hour wait. He doesn't listen to what you say, and just wants to get you out of his office, after he bills your insurance. NO follow up, no return calls, I could go on and on. I have been a patient there for over 5 years and finally found a replacement. In my opinion, all should do the same.

Posted on September 1st, 2017