Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Feng N Chen has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 16
Liked this office a lot. Wait time is a little long, but he spent a lot of time with everyone ahead of me as well as me. I do not agree with the last review and don't think he would tamper with test results (that is just ABSURD). He doesn't even do the test in his office, they are sent out to a lab (I had to wait for my results). Office staff was wonderful and made me a follow up appointment when I left. They also called the day before to remind me of my appointment. They called me two days later to tell me my test results from my blood work. At my follow up appointment he even pulled up EXTRA information from computer for me to explain what my diagnosis was in terms I understand. Great Office. I would recommend this doctor, and company to EVERYONE! Thank You Dr Chen and Staff for your wonderful service provided to myself and my parents!
36 Years Experience
Tongji Medical University
Graduated in 1982
Mt Carmel Medical Center
Dr. Feng N Chen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFeng Chen Md, 4845 Knightsbridge Blvd Ste 210, Columbus, OH
Dr. Feng N Chen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.