Dr. Feng Xiao Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Feng Xiao?

Visited ER in July

Posted on July 14th, 2016

I found Dr. Feng to be wonderful. He took a lot of extra time with me. He called me up a couple days later to see how I was doing. I actually got on the internet for the purpose of seeing if he had a general practice in the area. I would switch doctors to go with him.

Posted on March 7th, 2016

I saw Dr.Xiao in the emergency room at Upper Chesapeake Hospital. I found him to be very through and he very kindly called to follow up on how I was doing.You very seldom get that kind of treatment.Upper Cheasapeake is very lucky to have in their emergency room.

Horrible ER doctor at Upper Chesapeake

Posted on January 5th, 2011

If you are taken to the ER at Upper Chesapeake, request you do not get him.Two bad experiences with him; does not discuss diagnosis and treatment unless you demand it; actually did a misdiagnosis once; not pleasant to deal with

Birth Control