Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Fenglaly C Lee has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Fenglaly C Lee has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
Dr. Fenglaly C Lee is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 46
takes for ever for appt. The hmong staff very rude. Dr. Lee favors and put hmong patients on disability at 1 month of pregnancy without any complications but the other race she makes them work and she doesn't give disability to patients that are pregnant of other race. she makes them work full term knowing they work in the fields.
Women please listen to me ,I was injured by this dr a year ago ,to this day I'm still not back to normal I should of listen to my gut feeling once I entered that dirty office ,God why didn't I listen I'm being honest not a day goes by that i have to look at all the scars on my stomach because of her mistake ,I'm so messed up ion just here to let you women know I'll never be the same .I did file a medical malpractice suit and she is being investigated i had 6 surgeries last year,I had to wear a urine bag for a year , infections throughout my body and i almost died.I'm still not well bit I'm here .it took 4 different surgeons to try and correct what she did to me .all I'm doing is warning you ,maybe there are some of you that had a good experience, but it's just a matter thell be another ME. Stay away if had a bad experience please leave a review ... God bless you all.
I have to say my experience here at this office was unsatisfactory. This was my second pregnancy and I would of gone to my first OB but he retired. I was referred here and is very disappointed with the services. The waiting time at this office is ridiculous. I have to wait over 3.5 hrs to be seen on all of my appointments. I had never met the doctor and she didn't delivered my baby or check up on me after delivery. Staff at the office is friendly but sloppy with the work.
FIRST OF ALL I'M NOT ANGRY I'M DISGUSTED THAT A DR.WOULD CLAIM OF KNOWLEDGE OF . SURGERY BUT IN IN REALITY INJURED A PATIENT AND RECOGNIZED HER FAULT ,BUT YET DOES NOT TAKE ANY TYPE OF REMORSE,SYMPATHY, OR A SIMPLE ADMIT THAT YOU KNOWINGLY KNEW I WAS SEVERLY INJURED ME AND MADE GO THROUGH ALL. THESE CORRECTIVE SURGERIES YOU HAVE NO HEART,TO AT LEAST CallL TO SEE HOW I WAS DURING THE WHOLE YEAR WITH A FOLEY CATHETER BECAUSE OF YOUR MISTAKE IN STILL SUFFERING HOW COULD YOU.WHY,.YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH PAIN YOU CAUSED ME TAKE FAULT IN YOUR ACTIONS EVERYTHING GOES FULL CIRCLE AND SOMEDAY YOU WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE I HOPE TO GOD THAT YOU DONT INJURE ANOTHER WOMEN THEWAY I WAS INJURED. IVE BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH BECAUSE OF YOU.AND I PRAY THAT YOU DONT HURT A YOUNG GIRL THATS NOT AS STRONG AS I WAS TO GO THROUGH WHAT I HAD TO GO THROUGH .I TRYSTED YOU IF I KNEW THEN WHAT I'VE LEARNED THROUGH OUT ALL OF 2015 I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN A SECOND OPINION AND MAYBE MY LIFE WOULD BE DIFFERENT YOU TOOK A WHOLE YEAR OF MY LIFE EVERY SINGLE DAY I LIVE WITH WHAT YOU DID TO ME .NOT BECAUSE I CHOSEN TO ITS BECAUSE I HAVE TO IF YOUR TO SLEEP DEPRIVED STOP TAKING PATIENTS AND STOP BEING GREEDY FOR POOR MEDI-CAL WOMEN AND CLAIM YOUR DOING IT BECAUSE OF THE WAY YOU WERE RAISED TO HELP UNDERPRIVLAGED WOMEN AND YOUR CULTURE. I'M ANGRY THE WAY HANDLED ME AS AS YOUR O ATIENT SONEDAY YOU WILL FIND IT IN YOUR HEART ,AND I HOPE I'M ON YOUR MIND EVERY SINGLE DAY .BECAUSE I HAVE TO BE REMINDED OF WHAT YOU DID TO ME EVERY SINGLE DAY . I'M NOT GOING AWAY UNTIL OTHER WOMEN COME FORWARD I KNOW THERE HAS TO BE MORE...
- University Of California San Francisco School Of Medicine
Dr. Fenglaly C Lee accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net CA Primary EPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOmni Womens Health, 2210 E Illinois Ave Ste 201, Fresno, CA
Dr. Fenglaly C Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fresno, CA.