Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fenton Sanger
Dr. Fenton Sanger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Sanger is affiliated with Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit, Integris Bass Baptist Health Center and Deaconess Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. Fenton Sanger has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
After I told Dr Sanger that I was assaulted by another doctor, he encouraged me to make a report. Then, at the birth of my second child he bullied me into letting the doctor who assaulted me come into my room, this was while I was in active labor! Later, at the trial, he testified against me, for the doctor who assaulted me. He's also, very proud of his heritage, Margaret Sanger is his grandmother. She believed that only certain people should have children, and certainly not people of color. Given what he said about me in his deposition, I cannot help but think he shares her views... I am ashamed that this man delivered two of my children.
Dr. Sanger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
Deaconess Health System
46 Years Experience
University of Oklahoma
Graduated in 1967
Dr. Fenton Sanger accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions3433 NW 56th St, Oklahoma City, OK
Dr. Fenton Sanger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.