Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ferdinand Fojas has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 4 of 4
When I go to the ER for my heart I always hope that you're the doctor I see that night, you have amazing bedside manner and are very caring funny and help me to calm down you treat me like a person. You're always super nice to me and do every testing possible to try to figure out what's going on. You spend a lot of time in my room just talking to cheer me up and make me smile and feel better unlike most who just come in ask what's wronge then leave and you never see them again. You make going to the ER not so scary and traumatizing. I just wanted to take the time to say thank you. Next time you see me i will most likely have my pacemaker and we will have a lot more to talk about ð
Dr. Fojas is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
OhioHealth Hardin Memorial Hospital
Morrow County Hospital
21 Years Experience
The University Of Toledo College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Ferdinand Fojas accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFerdinand S Fojas MD, 7475 Augusta Woods Ter, Westerville, OH
Dr. Ferdinand Fojas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westerville, OH.