Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ferdinand Q Magno MD
Dr. Ferdinand Q Magno, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Harlingen, TX, with another office in San Benito, TX. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Magno is affiliated with Rio Grande State Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Ferdinand Q Magno has 2 locations
351 N Sam Houston Blvd
San Benito, TX 78586
Book Online Now
Dr. Ferdinand Q Magno has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Ferdinand Q Magno has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Magno is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Ferdinand Q Magno Accepts the Following Insurance
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Ferdinand Q Magno
Dr. Magno, a native of the Philippines, is a graduate of the University of Santo Tomas Medical School. He completed his residency at Howard University in Washington, D.C. in 1998. He began his practice in San Benito in November of 2009. He is board certified by the American Board of Family Practice.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ferdinand Q Magno is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Harlingen, TX.