Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fereshteh Fahimi
Dr. Fereshteh Fahimi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lansing, MI. She has 46 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. Dr. Fahimi is affiliated with POH Medical Center, Sparrow Hospital & Health System and Ingham Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Fereshteh Fahimi has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Dr. Fereshteh Fahimi has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Fereshteh Fahimi is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Are you kidding me? I cannot believe that the 2 measly ratings were so bad for this Doctor! She has been THE BEST Gyn Dr. I've ever dealt with. And I've been to a few. Next to my Family Physician, who used to perform my annual exams [pap, et al], Dr. Fahimi is THE BEST! Eventually, I had stopped having my Fam Phys performingmy annuals and just had Dr. Fahimi do them. Her staff was GREAT. Yes, the wait to get in was a bit long but you expect that after the 1st time & you bring something to occupy yourself with &/or make sure you carve out the time for it in YOUR schedule. Period! I was SOOO sad to know she left the area!!!!
Dr. Fahimi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
POH Medical Center
Sparrow Hospital & Health System
Ingham Regional Medical Center
46 Years Experience
Tehran School Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1967
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1200 E Michigan Ave, Lansing, MI
Dr. Fereshteh Fahimi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lansing, MI.