Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Fereydoon Adibi
Fereydoon Adibi is a Doctor primarily located in Quakertown, PA. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
99 N West End Blvd Ste 104
Quakertown, PA 18951
Book Online Now
Fereydoon Adibi has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Fereydoon Adibi has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Fereydoon Adibi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Don't go there
Self-verified patient of Fereydoon Adibi - Posted on April 16th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Fereydoon Adibi - Posted on August 29th, 2013
As a healthcare professional, I chose Dr Adibi over all other OBs because of his personality , caring , compassion and SKILLS. He is one of the best surgeons you will ever have. I was fortunate enough to be able to do 2 vaginal deliveries after a first C section. It was an emergency and I will say he did an excellent job , I recovered quickly and with no scar! He is loved and respected by hospital nurses . That says a lot. His practice has grown and they are very busy but good luck finding better doctors than this practice. Some women are uncomfortable with a man but I highly recommend him!
Settled my nerves
Self-verified patient of Fereydoon Adibi - Posted on March 1st, 2012
I had never had a male OB/GYN before and my practice only had one, so my chances were good I wouldn't have him deliver my daughter. But shifts changed and I was suddenly faced with Dr Adibi as my delivering physician. He was great. He made me feel like I was the best pusher he'd ever seen. He was incredibly encouraging and lighthearted in the heat of delivery, but completely composed and confident at the same time. In the end, I credit him with my quick recovery as I didn't need stitches or an episiotomy. His years of experience were a blessing.
Self-verified patient of Fereydoon Adibi - Posted on December 9th, 2008
Doctor was sent test results and he had them for three weeks and never contacted me. This has caused problems with my pregnancy and he never even called to talk with me or my husband about what happened. Even the first time I was there I felt like I was rushed about like a hurd of cattle. I will never go back there to him or his practice.
Fereydoon Adibi Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Fereydoon Adibi's office for more information.
99 N West End Blvd Ste 104 Quakertown, PA 18951
More about Fereydoon Adibi
F. Adibi, MD is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology. After receiving his medical degree, he completed his internship and residency at Methodist Hospital of Brooklyn, NY. He's been practicing at Grand View Hospital for nearly 30 years.
Locations & Directions, ,
Fereydoon Adibi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Quakertown, PA.