Dr. Fereydoon D Radfar Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Fereydoon D Radfar?

RUN. Run away.

He is the worst psychiatrist that I have ever seen. He got an attitude about completing paperwork for me even though I was told that I had to pay him extra money to do so "since it would take extra time." A $10 fee per page? Ridiculous - and it wasn't even completed correctly! He then told me that I had to leave the practice. Gladly! I will find someone else that's much more competent and friendly! His staff is great, though. I feel sorry for them.

No call back

I am in desperate need of finding help for depression and severe anxiety. I left this doctor a voicemail and over a week later I have not heard back. You know things are bad when even a psychiatrist won't give you the time of day.

Left me without meds

Went twice. The second time he had no recall of the first appt. or basic reason for my visit. He did not have a record of the 2 medications he had prescribed the first time. (He took me off what I had been taking previously.) Asked me what they were so he could refill them. I asked him if he didn't have them in my file. He said he was busy, since he had a lot of patients. He told me with a smile to call him when I got hom to give him the information. I went by the pharmacy and had them call for me. They spoke to the office and faxed over the information of the meds he had prescribed. Long story short ... the refills expired 3 days ago. The pharmacist has called them 4 times, and faxed them twiIce. It's the weekend now and the doctor still has not called in my prescription and I will not have medication for days now. The office has made various excuses.

Rude/Demeaning to Women

Dr. Radfar was quick to jump to conclusions about what the root of my psychiatric problems was. He was also rude-cutting me off when I was responding to his questions, and making a hasty (and unfounded)judgement of why I was there. In addition, he dismissed abuse that I had suffered as a child by saying "well, a lot of people have been through much worse." Finally, he made several comments that made me feel that he believed women were inferior to men. I found a new doctor right away.

He doesn't listen

This doctor was demeaning to me as a woman in a profession that he obviously has no respect for. I am a flight attendant with nursing school background. He assumed because I was a f/a that I was ignorant of medical terms.

Dr. Fereydoon D Radfar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.