Dr. Fergus M Moylan Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Fergus M Moylan?

caused great deal of pain and money

this "doctor" told me my NOW DIAGNOSED rare and life threatening autoimmune disease was all in my head. Im lucky to have been saved before the 3 daily xanex he prescribed me did me more damage. My aunts neighbor also had him as a child and misdiagnosed her phnemonia as the common cold. She ended up in the er.

Dr. Moylan

He was my dr. when I was a little girl and now he is my son's. I wouldn't trade him for the world.

Dr. Moylan is a condescending, rude, self centered jerk. He over medicates his patients, starting 2, 3 year olds on anti psychotics. He is awful. DON"T GO THERE!

Anita the Beast

Dr. Moylan is a highly capable and experienced pediatrician but unfortunately I don't recommend the practice for the simple reason his nurse practitioner is vile, offensive and feels the need to inject her unsolicited personal opinions as opposed to professional advice. This woman recently told me I was wasting her time and bothering her and the doctor when inquiring about alternative medicines for my son that may be covered by my health plan. Her behavior was unprovoked and unwarranted. Whether she felt I was wrong or not for seeking additional information regarding my child's treatment she clearly handled this the wrong way. Her behavior and attitude is enough for me to seek another practitioner.

Sincere Dedicated Pediatrician

I have 2 boys that have been under Dr. Moylan's care. He has always been down to earth and sincere. His dianosis have primarily been dead on. His office is clean and his Nurses and administrative Staff is GREAT.

fergus moylan bad new

misdiagnosed my daughters heart defect leading to surgery

Dr. Fergus M Moylan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plymouth, MA.