Dr. Fermin V Stewart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fermin V Stewart?

Waste of money and time

No bedside manner. Talked to me like I was listening to a medical textbook. Gave no real help. Told me the answer to all my problems was eating a good breakfast. Talked down to me when I tried to explain my nutrition as an athlete, told me where he came from They ate like normal humans (not like "Americans") and that the sports "gurus" (literally used air quotes) didn't know what they were talking about. Not very friendly office staff either.

Awful

This was the worst experience I have had at a doctor and it left me in tears. I kept getting very painful sore throats only when I had a cold, so I went and saw him. He didn't even get a background, just started talking about how the stomach was like a blender, etc. His answer to my 3 painful sore throats in the last year was to stop eating dinner and only have it for special occasions. Also, I was pregnant(2nd) and he told me that some women use it as an excuse to eat whatever they want.

Insensible Personnel

Basically I had a good experience with Dr. Stewart. The reason for my rating is becase 2 weeks after my visit, I called the office to talk to the doctor. My call was attended by a lady named Christine. I mentioned to her I wanted to talk to the doctor because I thought I may have something else, different from its diagnose. Without asking how I feel, and what my case was about, Christine said the doctor will not change his diagnose, and suggested I may go for a second opinion. I tried a couple of time to explain to her what I meant, but basically she never allows me to talk and finish my statement. She was nasty, arrogant, and sarcastic. I begged her several times to let me speak, but she insisted on giving his opinion without considering mine. He was insensible.

Two Thumbs Up So Far!

Dr. Stewart's bedside manner is commendable. He puts you at ease and makes sure he answers all questions and concerns in a manner that is easy to understand. He remembers details from past visits. So far he is the best doctor I have come into contact with in quite awhile. Thanks Doc!

Unbelievable

I have been having vertigo for 7 weeks now, and issues with my ear. I was hoping to get some answers with this doctor. Instead, I got a condescending attitude, and instead of listening to what has been going on, immediately, before even examining me, told me my problem was from reflux and that I should stop eating dinner (I was amused and incredulous to see he has been telling people this for quite some time in these reviews). When he finally went to examine my ears, he said, "Well, lets see how much damage you have done.". He has NO compassion, and made me feel humiliated and acted like I brought this on intentionally. His attitude was VERY judgmental. I also saw several certificates stating he has been trained in liposuction...not sure why an ENT would do lipo, except to make more money. I would not recommend this doctor.

Rude

Office staff is VERY rude and disrespectful. The Dr didn't want to hear anything I had to say and was very condescending. Would never recommend to anyone. I was so disappointed!

Rude office staff

I have seen Dr. Stewart for years. Make no mistake, he is an excellent physician! If you are going to the Suwanee office beware of Chris who handles insurance. She can be very rude!

One of the best doctors around.

Excellent doctor!

Maybe I was catching things on a bad day. The wait time was 2+ hrs, the experience with the doctor felt rushed and pressured, and I did not really feel like I was getting all of the information I needed to make a good decision. I decided it was best to take my ear issues elsewhere, and I can say that I now have a very positive experience to rate this against.

Won't return my phone call after I left message I was in pain

I visited this doctor and waited over 1 hour my first visit. He prescribed a cat scan and I went. Diagnosed with sinusitis and inflamation in all sinus areas. I was experiencing vertigo when I tilted my head. He put me on a medicine that is $119.00 for a small bottle of nasal spray. Days later the medicine is not helping and now I have extreme vertigo and can't walk it's so bad. I called and nearly 24 hours later have not been given a call back. I would not recommend this man to anyone. He has a slight attitude and is a little cocky.

He is the best!

Dr. Fermin V Stewart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Suwanee, GA.