Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fernand F Theogene
Dr. Fernand F Theogene, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with another office in Brooklyn, NY. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Theogene is affiliated with St Josephs Medical Center. Dr. Theogene has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Fernand F Theogene has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 8
first time meeting with the doctor to discuss some of the concern that i had regarding of my aunt,after waiting for 6 hours to be called to see a doctor. finally the doctor had nothing to do with me refused to listen to my problems and concerns. he was only dealing with clients, that was not going to keep him long, because he had to leave for 5pm after waiting 6 hrs to see him.i was in chock, that the doctor had asked for me to leave his office not politely, shouting and call security, all i wanted was for him to listen to me. my mother waited 6 hrs with no prescription and had to go back home , without the doctor trying to evaluate the situation, i dont think anyone should be treating the way i felt. hopefully he thinks back and realizde that he was wrong for treating his long time client in such matter. for minute i stop and think, who was the professsional here and that was me.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Theogene is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1984
South Nassau Communities Hospital
Dr. Fernand F Theogene accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Fernand F Theogene is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.