Dr. Fernanda N Da Silva Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Fernanda N Da Silva?

Dr. Da Silva is Non-Responsive

After 2 weeks and 8 calls to her office, she never retunred a single call. My condition is chronic and painful and she does not take time to find out what is wrong or prescribe medication. Her only solution was to go to ER. When we went to ER, the ER doctor gave opioid and said see your primary physician for follow-up. Can't see the primary physician if she never returns calls or answers questions. Worse doctor every experienced. If I could put a 0 star, that is what she would receive.

Avoid, if possible.

Experienced huge delays in prescription refills (up to one month), and test results (up to 3 months). No response to multiple phone messages. Phone wait times average 25 minutes. Office wait times are at least 30 minutes, but up to an hour. Saw a physician's assistant for half of the appointments.

Dr Da silva

We have been patients of Dr Da Silva for about 5 years. We were transferred to her office when our doctor retired. We have been so pleased with her that we would recommend her anytime. The wait times are very long but she is worth the wait. She takes time to listen and always ask how we have been feeling and always seems interested in what we have been doing. We feel so at ease with her and quite frankly all of the office stafff and the PA' S have been very good to us.

I really like her and her staff

Dr. Da Silva is the only doctor I have had for myself or my children for the last several years who I really feel listens to me and cares. She is really great. Longish wait times at the office has been the only downside for me, but just take it into account when making arrangements for your appointment.

Great Doctor - Just OK Staff

Dr. Fernanda N Da Silva is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.