ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr

The Vitals website is provided for your informational use only. Nothing contained or offered by, on or through Vitals should be construed as medical advice or relied upon for medical diagnosis or treatment. Vitals does not recommend or endorse any particular healthcare provider whose information or ratings appear on this website. We encourage you to read our full Terms of Service.

Dr. Fernando Sanchez-Franco Is this you?

Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at support@vitals.com if you have any additional information.

Filter Vitals Ratings

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

5.0
  • 3
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0

Quality Rating

Highly Satisfied

Friendly Staff
Promptness
Appropriate Followup
Spends Time With Me
Bedside Manner
Accurate Diagnosis
Easy Appointments

Showing 3 of 3 Ratings

Favorite doctor ever

Dr. Sanchez performed my gastric bypass in the early 2000's. He's a great surgeon that truly cares about his patients. One time I missed an appointment and he personally called me on the weekend to make sure I was ok. I'd never had that from a physician for or since then.

Easy Appointment
Promptness
Friendly Staff
Accurate Diagnosis
Bedside Manner
Spends Time with Me
Appropriate Follow-up
Full Review Rating Breakdown
Was this review helpful? Yes No Report Abuse

Five Stars

Five Stars

Metastatic Melanoma

The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.

  • Similiar Doctors

    Dr. Fernando Sanchez-Franco is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valley, AL.