Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Fernando R Betancourt has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Fernando R Betancourt has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Breast Exam
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
Dr. Fernando R Betancourt has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 32
The staff wasn't that bad they were very friendly but the doctor himself was rude. I met with him and he introduced himself but didn't really care much at all. I asked what will happen during the procedure and he was like well it will just feel like bad cramps for 2-3 minutes and if I moved he would cut through the uterus. When I was laying down, he just jammed the needle in my arm and 1 second later I was out. my cousin was waiting to call an uber for me and they just kicked me while I was still a little sedated.
One of my friends recently went here to get an abortion and I brought her even though I don't agree with the decision and his bedside manner was so bad that she left almost right away and didn't get the procedure done. Now she has a wonderful son who she is absolutely in love with. If this doctor had a shred of nice bedside manner her son would not be here! She's happy too!
Bayfront Medical Center
Dr. Fernando R Betancourt accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Fernando R Betancourt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.