Dr. Fernando Boccalandro Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Fernando Boccalandro?

My Comment

I know Dr. Boccalandro, he's not only a great human being, but also a great physician. He's very gentle, knowledgeable, his bed side manners are impeccable, he's compassionate and his patience is way above and beyond expectations. He is my husband's and other family and friends physician, (and believe me when I say that I'm very "choosy" when selecting physicians to my family). He have my total confidence.

The Best Heart Doctor !

Dr. Boccalandro is a brilliant cardiologist, but more important is how he treats his patients, Calm, quiet and gentle, he patiently listened to everything I had to say. He explained my condition in understandable terms and left plenty of time for questions. He was thorough without ordering unnecessary tests. He truly is one of a kind!

Outstanding Doctor

Me and my family have been under the care of Dr. Boccalandro for more than 8 years. This is a doctor that knows what he is doing. He truly cares about his patient's, and always devotes the time necessary to explain the game plan. Highly recommended.

Thank you !

All my family have been taken care of by Dr. Boccalandro. He is the most knowledgeable, helpful and dedicated physician that we know. The best in the Permian Basin.

I still on my feet

This doctor, saved my foot and my life with it. I developed severe gangrene in my right foot and they gave me no hope both in Houston and Dallas. Several doctors, said the only option was to amputate the leg. Dr. Boccalandro, did a miracle and was able to put a stent in my leg, going through my foot, and three years latter I still on my feet. Me and my family thank him every day !

The best Doc in town !!

Dr. Boccalandro took care of my father during a massive heart attack, and our family could not be happier with him and his team. He has amazing attitude and respect for his patient and has superb clinical skills. Highly recommended !!!! The best cardiologist in the Permian Basin,

Great Doctor

Dr. Boccalandro is very good at his job. He has a real compassion for his patients and answers all your questions. That might be why he doesn't get 5 stars for promptness because he doesn't rush his patients just to see the next one. I would recommend him to anyone.

wait time is rediculous

Dr is very nice and takes the time to talk with you. Very easy to get an appointment However when you have to wait 2 hours after your appointment time this is unacceptable. I have things to do and a job to get back to. If the people you see are going to take longer then schedule them for longer times. Most people are returning patients and you know their history so,schedule accordingly.

Dr. Fernando Boccalandro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Odessa, TX.