Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fernando Bohorquez Sr MD
Dr. Fernando Bohorquez Sr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Towson, MD, with another office in Towson, MD. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Bohorquez is affiliated with St Joseph Medical Center and Greater Baltimore Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Fernando Bohorquez Sr has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Fernando Bohorquez Sr has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Fernando Bohorquez Sr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Bohorquez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Joseph Medical Center
Greater Baltimore Medical Center
43 Years Experience
Universidad Nacional De Colombia
Graduated in 1970
Dr. Fernando Bohorquez Sr Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Fernando Bohorquez Sr's office for more information.
7401 Osler Dr Towson, MD : (410) 296-3847
7600 Osler Dr Towson, MD : (410) 296-3847
Locations & Directions
Dr. Fernando Bohorquez Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Towson, MD.