Dr. Fernando Carreno Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Fernando Carreno?

Don't see this guy

Posted on October 23rd, 2016

The visits are always an hour or longer wait. He doesn't even look like a Doctor, others agree with me on that. He himself is in poor health and looks like a bum. He is very uneducated as he sends you to other doctors for just about everything. If that doesn't help, you are just screwed. There were several pubic hairs on the table of one of the exam rooms!!!! I'm finding a real MD fast!

Good Doctor - Useless Support Staff

Posted on February 12th, 2014

Dr. Carreno is a seasoned MD, listens to the patient and takes time to explain proceedures and health concerns. I would not heistate to recommend his services, however - you must put up with terrible customer service from the support staff...phone calls not returned, test results not delivered, just concenred with one thing only - getting you off the phone. Good thing is no one has to put up with bad service so it's easy to let your feet and your fingers be your voice on social media.

Daughter of a 92 year old veteran

Posted on November 14th, 2013

We were unfortunate to have crossed paths at Spohn Shoreline He became my dads attending physician. His bedside manner is poor! Would make diagnosis and change orders with out consulting my dads Chart to see what the specialists had already charted and changed! I felt like I needed to be there to watch him very closely. Our follow up visit after being discharged was with a welcome statement of " I am no longer your doctor because of insurance. My dad has Medicare and a supplemental thru AARP. Which he new prior to visit. Home health called for advice on wound care and he was rude and said not to call him anymore because his insurance was not accepted. Very rude, unprofessional and should not be trusted with anyone's life! My dad is in great hands now at spohn memorial. We will never go back to shoreline in fear of crossing paths with this man

Posted on November 14th, 2012

very rude. does not even introduce himself, and spend more time scalding me because i was changing doctors instead of diagnosing me.if i want to change doctors there is a reason for it.on my way out he told me to find another doctor.

Posted on May 23rd, 2012

One of the best, if not the best Family Practice Physicians in Corpus Christi. Very friendly, helpful, and an outstanding office staff.

Excellent Doctro

Posted on April 23rd, 2012

DONT GO SEE THIS DOCTOR

Posted on September 2nd, 2011

Doctor spent 3 minutes with me after one & half hour wait. Sent me to labs and has never gotten back with me on results. I had to pay for the labs. Called office 5 times and no call back

Posted on April 30th, 2010

nice bedside manner!! caring!!!

Excellent Doctor

Posted on September 30th, 2009

I have been going to Dr Fernando for about 6 years and he is right on the money when it comes to my care.

Posted on September 25th, 2017