Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fernando I De Zarraga Jr
Dr. Fernando I De Zarraga Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL, with another office in Miami, FL. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology & Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. De Zarraga is affiliated with Homestead Hospital Inc, Jackson South Community Hospital and Healthsouth Sunrise Rehabilitation Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Fernando I De Zarraga Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Hepatitis C
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Blood Cancer
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. De Zarraga is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Jackson Health System
Dr. Fernando I De Zarraga Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Fernando I De Zarraga Jr in this video.
Dr. Fernando I De Zarraga Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.