Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fernando T Enrile MD
Dr. Fernando T Enrile, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Monterey Park, CA. He has 57 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and General Practice. He speaks English.
Dr. Fernando T Enrile has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Fernando T Enrile has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 1 of 1
One of Los Angeles finest M.Ds
Self-verified patient of Dr. Fernando T Enrile - Posted on February 12th, 2016
One of the finest doctors here in Los Angeles. Monterey Park Emergency Hospital made a wise decision in utilizing his services! He is very compassionate and genuinely cares! He literally takes the time to understand the problem and finds the best solution!!! Thank you Dr. Fernando T Enrile!
57 Years Experience
University Of Santo Tomas
Graduated in 1962
Dr. Fernando T Enrile Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Fernando T Enrile's office for more information.
900 S Atlantic Blvd Monterey Park, CA : (626) 570-9000
Locations & DirectionsMONTEREY PARK HOSPITAL, 900 S Atlantic Blvd, Monterey Park, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Fernando T Enrile, MD - Family Medicine in Monterey Park, CA, in this video.
Dr. Fernando T Enrile is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Monterey Park, CA.