Dr. Fernando L Miranda Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fernando L Miranda?

Would always recommend Dr Miranda

I have been going to Dr Miranda for 4 years . My mother has been going to him for at least 10, sometimes there is a little wait but for his services it is well worth it! I have been to Several different doctors for my back issues and have finally found a doctor I can trust, knows how to diagnose and has great empathy for his patients. Tami Shaffer

Very helpful with the condition I have.

Great dr!!!

Does a great job, I hope he helps me with my next visit.

Lo recomiendo muy bueno en lo que hace!! Ponce PR.

Dr. Miranda and his staff were very nice to me. I have been in pain for years and they all took very good care to listen to me. I highly recommend them to anyone. I do not like to take pain medication as I am allergic to most any kind. The shots helped a lot. However, I still had to have surgery later. The freedom from pain no matter how short the time was well worth it.

I had been referred to Dr. Miranda by a neurosurgeon in the same office. I found Dr. Miranda to be attentive and caring and confident. He explained the different types of injections that could help and did an epidural on the first visit. While I had limited success with the injections, I felt as if he truly wanted to help. One time, I was scheduled to see only the nurse, but when I saw him in the hallway, he took the time to speak with me and come up with a different treatment option. I was appreciative that while he didn't have a scheduled appointment with me, he still took the time to talk to me. He and his nurses were always willing to listen to and answer my questions. His nurse Tonda was very helpful and offered her direct extension as I had some difficulty getting through the front office in the past. That helped a lot. Over all, while the treatment was not ultimately that helpful to my situation, I found the doctor and nurses to be very kind, compassionate, and caring.

Never again

I was diagnosed with herniated disks and degenerative disk disease. My bones are literally rubbing together. Yet, he refused to provide and pain medication. His staff members (especially the receptionists in HIS office) are rude and condesending. They could care less about you and talk to you like your beneath them in some way. i will NEVER go back here. EVER!

I think he is a good Dr. but....

Dr.Miranda gives shots and meds for pain management. He is good at providing that service. He sees you long enough to do the procedure but he is very nice. Having said that, the reception staff (the first desk downstairs where you check in and his reception staff) are the worst. They could care less that they are supposed to be welcoming and nurturing. I have no idea why they are still employed.

What a joke!

This guy sent me for an MRI, told me I had 2 herniated disks. he said they are painful (DUH, I already knew that) then refused to give me any pain meds. ????? Waste of time and NO help whatsoever. The staff is also VERY rude. VERY!!