Dr. Fernando S Ongkingco III Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Fernando S Ongkingco III?

neglect

I visited dr Ongkingco with 2 sick girls. Only one of my girls had aN actual appointment. However, they were both running a fever with the exact symptoms. My one daughter tested positive for strep throat. This doctor would not test my other daughter. He forced us to come back the following day, again with two sleep deprived, sick children and in a snow storm. If this isn't doctor neglect, I don't know what is! I will NEVER see this doctor again and would recommend anyone to stay away from him!

Asthma

Dr. Fernando S Ongkingco III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Watertown, NY.