Dr. Fernando L Pagan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fernando L Pagan?

An outstanidng patient care and research expert

Dr. Pagan's care has been wonderful in treating my Parkinson's. He is very knowledgeable and caring. In addition, his reputation is such that he attracts very talented residents and other care-providers making the entire process of treatment and care very beneficial. His treatment is based on his intimate involvement in the latest research on the disease. He also takes the time to explain the reasons for the particular features of the care.

Open Question

What is the quality of Parkinson's Disease treatment ?

DR Pagan is a caring compassionate physician with a wide range of knowledge concerning PD. He cares enough to to be involved in research to CURE PD, and enthusiastically pusues a better quality of life for his patients

After several years visiting multiple doctors in very prestigious hospitals, my husband found Dr. Pagan at the recommendation of a neuro-psychologist. Dr. Pagan is thorough, compassionate, and very informed on the latest developments and treatment options. My husband's quality of life has greatly improved under Dr. Pagan's care. While his prognosis is grim, his treatment has been exceptional and I believe his life has been extended because of the quality of care he has received. I couldn't recommend Dr. Pagan more highly--I don't say that lightly.

Best Docotor EVER!!!

Dr. Pagan has been helping me with my condition for 3 years now. I am so lucky to have him as my doctor. He is very caring and takes time to talk to me and is very very sweet. I would truly recommend him if your looking for a proffessonal, sweet , awsome person. In my opinion heis truly GREAT!!

Great Person

Dr Pagan is a very caring professional. we were very lucky to be referred to him.

I think Dr.PAgan is excellent. He has increased the quality of my life considerably.

I find Dr pagan very competent,caring and helpful. The waiting time at the office has been lengthy but I think it is worth the wait!!!!!

Dr. Fernando Pagan is an outstanding,. empathetic physician. I was so happy to find him. He helped to diagnose my condition and has greatly improved my quality of life, He spent more time with me than an other doctor and truly listened to my concerns. I remommend him highly!

Dr. Fernando L Pagan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.