3.1

Have you seen Dr. Fernando R Puente?

Outstanding

The most pleasant experience with a doctor I have ever experienced.

front desk not very nice. matter of fact pretty nasty. dr knows what he is doing. So if you are willing to have a great dr but nasty help this is the place to go.

Rude Staff at front counter and scheduling dept.

He was recommended to me by another physician which speaks volumes. I was impressed with his bedside manner & professionalism. His office has so much more to offer than just a standard dermatologist office.

I went to 4 dermatologist before I found Dr, Puente..He was the only one who knew what he was doing.

Disappointment

I arrived for appointment a week early. I was told he would fit me in which I thought was very kind. It would have been better if he hadn't as he spent 2 minutes with me. Hardly looked at what he had done previously and just sent me on my way. He'll no doubt bill Medicare for a "visit."

Worst Dr office experience I've ever had. Staff and dr were very rude. Long wait times to top it off.

Dr. Puente is the most humble of physicians. Compassionate and kind. But mostly skilled and does beautiful work. We can't thank him enough for everything.

Among the Best!

I have been a patient of Dr. Puente for quite a few years and consider him to be highly competent and very personal. His treatments have been effective and his followup has been extraordinary careful and protective. I have had surgery on three occasions and each time found the results to be positive. On top of that, Dr. Puente has a wonderful staff who treat patients with care and respect. My experience with Dr. puente has been the best!. I only regret that I have recently moved from the Raleigh area.

This "Dr" is a hack. Wasted my time. I left in the middle of the exam when it became obvious that he was incompetent.

will destroy your face

He did not inform me of the complete results of a biopsy.He performed surgery beyond his training and expertise.He hacked into my face, leaving me with disfigurement.

Dr. Fernando R Puente is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.