Dr. Fernando G Serra Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Fernando G Serra?

Great guy! Great Surgeon!

Dr. Serra is very personable and extremely meticulous. I wouldn't go to another plastic surgeon to have a procedure done!

Tummy Tuck

Dr. Serra is a great surgeon! He always makes me feel and look beautiful! Once you meet with him there will be no other surgeon for you!

HAPPY Patient!

Dr Serra, was amazing! Very Professional ann knowledgeable! HIGHLY recommend!

I am VERY PICKY. and He,s the BEST

Dr serra is the cream of the crop surgeon, he,s a perfectionist. and a TRUE artist . my face is FLAWLESS, and in perfect symetry, He,s the best. I went to him ,because I have been researching ,and asking people where they had their faces done. Dr serres work was without a doubt the best. so I chose him to be my plastic surgeon. Im telling everyone,so they can be as happy as I am. LOVES LOVES Dr .serres.

Surgeon

Best Surgeon in all of lake County and central Florida! Going to again ASAP!!!

breast and tummy tuck

I had a breast lift done and a tummy tuck. I understood the risks involved and possible complications but the scarring is unbelievable. My abdomen looks alittle better but again the scarring is so bad I can't wear a bikini. My belly button was supposed to be fix later and it still looks like a big hole My follow up visits ( 2X) he made me feel as if I did something wrong to cause the problems. Basically, its going to cost more money to try and have the scarring fix elsewhere. Due to this experience I would not go back or refer anyone

I would highly recommend Dr. Serra for breast augmentation. My body presented a challenging case and Dr. Serra provided EXCELLENT results. The staff was professional and I felt well prepared for the procedure. I have and will continue to refer him to friends and family.

Awesome experiance!

I had a breast augmentation about 10 years ago with saline implants. I went to Dr. Serra for a consultation for a revision and to replace the saline with silicone gel implants. The surgery went great, I can't belive how natural my breasts look and feel now. VERY happy, it was an awesome expericance! Dr. Serra and his staff are so nice!

Wonderful Doctor!!!!

I had smartlipo done I loved the results!!! I talked to him about botox I have had it done before by other doctors they always left bruising, But not this time I was so happy. I have sent several of my friends to him and they are as happy as I am. You and your staff are the best thank you!!!

Robert Goudin

just two words explain him,THE BEST!

sternal reconstruction

you are a terrible dr. how can you let someone suffer the way you do. I took my husband to a real doctor. THEY fixed him, you need to learn alot more about your work to be able to help people in serious pain. you are a joke. It has been 3 days after surgery and my husband is 90 percent better, no thanks to you!!!I think you need to go study more under a REAL DOCTOR You have a long way to go. Your patient would benefit from this greatly.

Dr. Serra performed SmartLipo on my thighs, and I am very happy w/results. My entire life I've had larger thighs than most people and I toyed w/the idea of getting Lipo for over 20+ years. With this procedure, Dr. Serra helped me gain confidence to wear shorts and even a bathing suit. He is very informative, attentive, caring, and has a wonderful bed-side manner. Thank you Dr. Serra!