Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Fereshteh Akbarpour has the following 1 specialty
- Clinical Pharmacology
A clinical pharmacologist is a physician (can also be a pharmacist or scientist) who works to develop new drugs and to understand their applications in the real world. These doctors conduct experimental studies of new drugs on patients to learn what a drug does to the body, what happens to the drug while in the body, what dosage and frequency the drug is most effective at, any adverse side effects, and any interactions.
Through their study of drugs, these doctors work to make sure that medications are used to their maximum benefit with as few negative side effects as possible.
Dr. Fereshteh Akbarpour has the following 1 expertise
Showing 2 of 14
Self-verified patient of Dr. Fereshteh Akbarpour - Posted on July 25th, 2016
She is the best doctor I ever seen
Self-verified patient of Dr. Fereshteh Akbarpour - Posted on August 31st, 2008
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
40 Years Experience
Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1978
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsORANGE COUNTY IMMUNE INSTITUTE, 18800 Delaware St Ste 900, Huntington Beach, CA
Dr. Fereshteh Akbarpour is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Huntington Beach, CA.