Dr. Fidel H Henriquez Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Fidel H Henriquez?

Excellent Doctor , but horrible office staff!!

Dr. Henriquez is an excellent doctor , who is also very nice and I recommend him highly!! His office staff are rude, mean and unprofessional on a regular basis . They have an attitude! Horrible, unhappy people! Like doctor so much , so I continue to go.

It was not Dr Enriquez but it was his associate that I was forced to see. He was rude and did not listen to anything I had to say. His accent is so heavy that he is hard to understand. Then when I explained to him that my pharmacy which I have no choice over only has Synthroid, however if you order Synthroid they will charge me $70 but if you say the generic is ok they will send me Synthroid and only charge me $12, he couldn't understand and just kept saying he didn't want me to have the generic. Very frustrating!!!

Staff is extremely rude

The doctor was friendly enough; however, his staff are unbelievable. Anything they do is an inconvenience and they act as if they are doing you a favor by even speaking with you. As friendly as Dr Henriquez is, I'm not sure I'll return.

The staff needs a lot of improvement, they are very rude. The Dr was friendly but this was my first visit and still waiting to see if the review I have read are accurate.

This is the most unfriendly, uncaring doctors office. The front staff are rude contrary,and hard to communicate with. They don't care about their patients at all. If you have a problem between an appointment, oh well, that's too bad! They tell you that too! These people are horrible,sloppy and unprofessional! It doesn't matter if the doctor is good or not, if the front office is bad, so is the doctor

The staff needs lots of improvement!

The staff is a shame. Extremely unprofessional and terrible customer service. I have nothing bad to say about Dr. Enrique as my experience with him has been great, but unfortunately the staff negatively impacts the overall process.

Perfect

Dr. Henriquez was great. He has really been helpful to me in treating both a borderline diabetic matter and a hormone issue. Strongly reccommend

This office's help are rude and not understanding. They can't follow through with billing and make the patient the victim. If you are on medicare, this doctor charges more than the medicare allowed amount and expects to collect it from his patients. So you pay and pay again and pay for labs too. And he is not different than any other doctor in his field. Go elsewhere.

Please be careful if you have a serious condition!

This doctor does not care about his patients. He might seem polite sometimes but beware. My thyroid biopsy came back as an inadequate sample and suggest repeat. They called me and said biopsy was benign and would see me in a year. Now I have to have my thyroid removed because of a suspicious neoplasm!

TWO THUMBS UP!!!

I had a great experience, the staff was so friendly when I called. I had an emergency, they were completely booked but since the understood the urgency of my matter the first opening they had they called me right up and fit me right in. I saw the P.A. and at first was a bit skeptical but after speaking with him I realized he was very knowledgeable and helpful. The doctor even came in and introduced himself to me which I thought was very kind, especially seeing how busy he was. Oh, and might I add they sent in my prescriptions for me! Now, everytime I go back they ask me about my family and even pets. It is very rare to come across such a family oriented practice these days, and I must say unlike the others who only have negative comments to say... I am very glad to have found Dr. Henriquez and his staff.

would not recommend

Dr Henriquez is an excellent doctor. He is very intelligent and up on everything new in his field. I am a diabetic and a long-time patient and I firmly believe that I would be dead if I didn't have Dr Henriquez for my doctor!! He is a very caring doctor!! I can't say enough good about him!!!

Dr. Fidel H Henriquez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hollywood, FL.