Dr. Fidel E Velez Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Fidel E Velez?

I have always been very happy with the care I receive from Dr Velez & his staff. He does have a very colorful personality.

Dr. Velez very respected individual. He has been my only Dr. for about 20 years. Always takes time to listen,to your problems. The medical staff is exceptional.

Wonderful doctor and person makes you feel at ease he knows what he is doing and cares which most don't do.

Down to earth doctor

Dr. Velez has been our family physician for 10 years, he has never been wrong on any diagnosis. He does have a quirky personality that I like, but others may not. I find him a very caring doctor with a great sense of humor, but is serious when it calls for it. He has dug out a huge thorn in my leg, removed a lesion on my leg that needed testing and cared for me thru many bouts of bronchitis. When he didn't know the answer to my thyroid problems he freely admitted that and recommended an endocrinologist. He has burnt warts off my kids and done physicals for them also. He is also my dads dr and my grandmothers before she passed away at the age of 92. He's the only dr I know that still does house calls for his elderly patients who are unable to come to him. I give him high regards. He does use his laptop throughout your visit, but that is him pulling up your previous medical info or sending in a prescription via the internet directly to your pharmacy so that it is there waiting for you when you get there to pick it up. ,,,2 thumbs up Dr. Velez

Good doctor for everday aches and pains

I went to doctor Velez for 10 years. Usually for muscle strains, kidney stones, sinus infections and such. Always got me up and running quickly. He also helped me when I was out of town traveling wit a prescription that got me home. He has a unique personality that I liked but he may rub some people the wrong way.

GOOD Doctor

I have know Dr Velez for many years and maybe you all felt that way because you don't understand him and msaying that means everyone is different meaning personilities. He has always been great to my family and when my aunt was so sick with canser her was there for her to help her. And I want to him with a problem I was having he directed me into the rt direction to get the help I need. He was understanding and the only reason he on his lab top is because he can read notes that the nurse made and any other dr you might have seen. Its called new age he doesn't use charts cause ur chart is in the fricking computer....

he comments on my legs and eyes and skin.makes me very uncomfortable and is always talking about his cat, whatever that means. He plays on his computer the whole time he is talking to me and when I leave his office I don't know anymore than when i went in. I never get a call back about any of my test or bloodwork, I finally had to find another Dr.

VERY INCONSIDERATE OF FAMILY FEELINGS. OVERDOSED HUSBAND WITH DYLANTIN, AND WHEN ASKED ABOUT IT, HE THREW UP HIS ARMS AND SAID "I'M NOT GOD, EVERYBODY MAKES MISTAKES" WOULD NOT RECOMEND HIM FOR ANYTHING. DID NOT NOTIFY HIS RELIEF DOCTOR TO DISCHARGE HUSBAND, AND NEVER GOT DISCHARGED TILL 6:30 AT NIGHT. WIDOWED WIFE

long time patient

Dr. Velez has been my pcp for over 12 years. I stay because I have a complicated history, and he is the only one who could sort it all out. (Several others tried)He thinks. Not just the normal one thing at a time approach, but looks at the whole picture. And he's willing to try things "outside the box" till we get results. His bedside manner is quirky, but I'm staying put.

Misdiagnosed heart attack

Sent home with pain meds, did not pay attention to described symptoms (distracted by laptop computer).

velez

accurate diagnosis, bedside manner stinks